WHERE AM I EATING? Your Story
WHERE AM I EATING? AN ADVENTURE THROUGH THE GLOBAL FOOD ECONOMY — REFLECTION PAPER
Now that you have read WHERE AM I EATING? AN ADVENTURE THROUGH THE GLOBAL FOOD ECONOMY and have taken time to free write and reflect on each of the six sections of the book, it is time to your write your consumer story. Here’s how:
1. Combine each of your six free writes.
2. Read the combination and begin thinking about your daily life as a consumer.
3. Fill in the gaps by asking yourself two broad questions — 1.) How am I currently consuming? 2.) Will my choices stay the same or change? Why or why not.
4. Begin editing your free writes by filling in your story.
5. Try to write at least 3,000 words on Your Story as an Engaged Eater.
This is your story. Where are you eating?